• Breaking News

    A New Teaser Trailer for Pokémon Horizons Has Been Released, With Opening Theme by Asmi and Chinozo!

    [sourceLink asin="" asin_jp="" cdj_product_id="" text="" url="" ]

    Pokémon Horizons: The Series - Starting April 14th - Has a New Teaser Trailer, Featuring the Theme Song by Asmi and Chinozo!

    [en]What You Need to Know: [/en][es]Lo que necesitas saber: [/es]

    • Although the story of Ash and Pikachu has ended, a brand new series with fresh protagonists is coming April 14th! This time, it'll follow the story of Liko, Roy, and Friede on their adventures through Paldea.
    • This newly released teaser trailer also showcases the opening theme "Dokimeki Diary", sung by jpop artist asmi and produced by Vocaloid producer Chinozo.
    • Let's hear what they have to say about their work on this song!
    [sourceLink asin="" asin_jp="" bookwalker_id="" cdj_product_id="" text="" url="" ]

    "I am very happy to be able to join you in this new story of the Pokémon anime. I sang with all my strength so that this song would give me a push on my back, saying, "You'll be okay! Have a good day!" - asmi

    Anime Hack

    [sourceLink asin="" asin_jp="" bookwalker_id="" cdj_product_id="" text="" url="" ]

    "I've loved Pokémon since I was little, and I've felt like I'm in a dream ever since I was asked to write the theme song for it. I am truly honored to be involved in such a work." - Chinozo

    Anime Hack

    [en]Source: [/en][es]Fuente: [/es]Anime Hack


    [recommendedPost post_id='334352' url='' title='' img='' class='' widget_title=''] [recommendedPost post_id='339890' url='' title='' img='' class='' widget_title=''] [ad_bottom class="mt40"]

    No comments