• Breaking News

    [Honey's Anime Fan Poll Results] Your Favorite Winter 2021 Anime So Far

    [balloon_speech align="left" text="There are a ton of great anime this season!" image="bee-happy1"] [balloon_speech align="right" text="I'm glad we can pick several! Horimiya is my #1!" image="honey-happy3"] [balloon_speech align="left" text="I'm loving all the sports anime with pretty boys!" image="bombon-ecchi1"] [balloon_speech align="right" text="So I'm a Spider, So What? is one of my faves!" image="mo-happy1"]

    Your Favorite Winter 2021 Anime So Far


    [balloon_speech align="left" text="Redo of Healer!? Well, that's surprising!" image="bee-surprised2"] [balloon_speech align="right" text="Horimiya is a close second!!" image="honey-happy5"] [balloon_speech align="left" text="Don't feel bad my sexy SK8rs! I still love you!" image="bombon-kiss1"] [balloon_speech align="right" text="Thanks for participating!" image="mo-happy1"]

    What's Your Favorite Winter 2021 Anime So Far?


    No comments