• Breaking News

    [Honey's Anime Fan Poll Results!] What Fall 2020 Anime Are You Enjoying the Most?

    [balloon_speech align="left" text="There's so much good anime on this season! Bring on the action!" image="bee-wink"] [balloon_speech align="right" text="Action and hot guys for me!" image="bombon-ecchi1"] [balloon_speech align="left" text="I'm loving the dramas and romances!" image="honey-love"] [balloon_speech align="right" text="So much to choose from!" image="mo-starryeyes"]

    The Fall 2020 Anime You Are Enjoying the Most!


    [balloon_speech align="left" text="Jujutsu Kaisen is one of my favorites for sure!" image="bee-happy1"] [balloon_speech align="right" text="And I'm loving Tonikawa and Wandering Witch!" image="honey-happy5"] [balloon_speech align="left" text="I really thought Akudama Drive would be higher!" image="bombon-pout"] [balloon_speech align="right" text="Noblesse is also lower than I expected!" image="mo-surprised1"]

    Which Was the Best Anime Couple of 2020?


    No comments