• Breaking News

    Ensemble Stars! Introduces New Unit: Double Face

    [en]What You Need to Know: [/en][es]Lo que necesitas saber: [/es]

    • The official Enseble Stars! Twitter account announced today that the new unit was named Double Face and shared a PV introducing the characters.
    • It was announced at the Ensemble Stars!! 5th Anniversary Livestream on AbemaTV on June 16, 2020.
    • The story of Double Face will be released on 7/31!
    • The voice actors for the new characters will be Kaito Taisuku as Mikejima Madara and Kosuke Toriumi as Okawa Kohaku.
    • Double Face are members of a mysterious underground unit composed of Mikejima Madara, "MaM", and Okawa Kohaku, "Crazy:B", with MaM as the leader. They are mainly active as magazine models for commercials, dramas, and plays.
    • Mikejima Madara Self-introduction: "I've decided to work with Kohaku of COSMIC PRODUCTION as a unit called "Double Face". I've been active alone until now so the way I work is different, but doing new things is a challenge and I think it's going to be fun."
    • Okawa Kohaku Self-introduction: "I'm Okawa Kohaku from "Double Face". I never imagined that I would form a unit with Madara-han, waaa~!. ...... I will do this for a while and try new things and get to know new places too. Now that I share the same purpose with them all, will I meet everyone's expectations? ♪
    • Visit the official website or follow them on Twitter!

    [en]Source: [/en][es]Fuente: [/es]@ensemble_stars

    [sourceLink asin="" asin_jp="" cdj_product_id="" text="ensemble-stars.jp" url="https://ift.tt/3jbroZK" ]

    [balloon_speech align="left" text="Two new pretty boys!!" image="honey-love"] [balloon_speech align="right" text="This is all you, Honey-chan." image="bee-happy2"]
    [ad_bottom class="mt40"]

    No comments