• Breaking News

    Summer 2019 – First Impressions, Part Two

    We are well and truly in the thick of it now, folks. With five premieres on Friday, three more yesterday, and apparently four new ones coming today, I’m currently overwhelmed by cartoons to critique, and firing off reviews as fast as I can. Today I’ve got a fresh roundup of those ongoing reviews, along with some overall good news – so far, pretty much everything I was anticipating has actually turned out pretty great! You can check out the full list of shows and review links here, or scroll below for a list of my own rankings and individual page links. Let’s get to it!

    Fire Force – 5/5

    O Maidens in Your Savage Season – 4.5/5

    Dr. Stone – 4/5

    Granbelm – 4/5

    If It’s For My Daughter, I’d Even Defeat a Demon Lord – 3/5


    Read More

    No comments